Sunday, July 7, 2013

July Guest Designer: Misty Buck

We hope everyone's summers are fun and full of activity. We thought it was about time to throw another Guest Designer into the mix for some fresh takes on our upcoming challenges. We'd like to take a moment to introduce this month's guest designer Misty Buck.

 
I think I must have been born with a creative heart. I need to be doing something with my hands at all the times or I don't feel like I'm accomplishing much. I have enjoyed scrapbooking and card making for the past 18 years but only really got into stamping about ten years ago!!! I earned my bachelor's degree in Architectural Design from the University of New Mexico. I now run my own small business from home and work at being a domestic goddess. I am married to my best friend and biggest supporter. We have four children (3 boys and a girl) who I am blessed to be able to stay at home with.  I love gardening and canning homemade jam...oh did I forget to mention I LOVE to stamp ;). I try to keep my blog, Li'l Buck's Creations, up to date with all my craftiness. So honored to be guesting for Paper Girls!



Thank you Misty for signing up! we can't wait to share your beautiful designs!

If you have interest in being a guest designer for the Paper Girls Challenge blog simply sign up through the linky on the right side bar of the blog.

1 comment:

Deborah Johnson said...

Congrats Misty!!! I cannot wait to see what you create for us. {hugs}